Saturday 19 May 2007

Breaking in a horse today


Today I was up my gramps farm and there is a chestnut pony his name is Bud. These people I know were trying to break him in their names are Mark and Sue. They let me get onto Bud and yes I was wearing a safety helmet. Anyway I got on him and he was fine but then about 10 seconds later he started trying to buck. I had to get off I kept on thinking that I could break a bone and plus Bud is not the nicest of ponies. I got off and Sue got on Mark said that he doesnt do it as much with Sue because she is heavier than me and Bud knows that he cant get away with a lot when Sue is riding him. But I did stay while they were walking him around the fields so I am starting to get used to him. Then we went to the stables he had a little food and drink and I brushed him down so he is also starting to get used to me.

No comments: